Key Corporate Objective
To attain an affordable growth rate and maximize the return on investment which could be achieved by managing costs and increasing sales
- To have a study, well planned and controlled growth.
- To achieve and maintain a significant market share for the products offered by the company.
- To attain an average sales growth rate of approximately 45% over three years.
Key element of Strategic Plan
- Developing a comprehensive product sale strategy and establishment management and technical training programs.
- Maintaining a critical focus on customer support as a value added opportunity
- Finalizing the introductions of several new products for all the divisions
- Establish accurate feedback and control systems
To achieve our targeted goals and objectives, our marketing, sales and operations based on the three important integrated factors
- Provide quality product
- Provide quality service
- Provide the lowest price possible
The main thrust of our financial Strategy is to maximize return on assets. We have introduced the following measures.
- Asset management mainly accounts receivables and Inventory
- Enhance the current accounting systems
- Performance measurements systems and financial reporting systems to track sales and profitability and compare with set objectives
- Establish a cash flow system to predict liquidity needs.
- Financial planning system to project the outlook of the company growth based on the current diversification of existing product lines plus the business strategy outlined by the management.